Hong Kong Descente Trading Limited & Milestones
- First le coq sportif shoes store opened
- Kimura Takuya, Japanese well known artist, continued being Munsingwear brand ambassador
- le coq sportif GOLF COLLECTION launched kids wear collection
- Kimura Takuya, Japanese well known artist, became Munsingwear brand ambassador
- Munsingwear 60 years anniversary
- Became the official apparel sponsor for Hong Kong Golf Association
- DESCENTE CUP 10 years anniversary
- Retail and wholesale of skins began
- Retai and wholesale of INOV-8 X DESCENTE began
- Organized its first le coq sportif Hong Kong Tour (Cycling)
- Hong Kong Descente Trading Limited 10 years anniversary
- First DESCENTE store opened
- Singapore Descente estblished as a subsidiary of Hong Kong Descente Trading Limited
- First CUTTER & BUCK store opened
About Hong Kong Descente Trading Limited
Descente Ltd. was first established in 1935 and grown rapidly to become one of the leading sportswear companies in Japan. The company has quickly expanded its territory globally and as the subsidiary of Descente Ltd., Hong Kong Descente Trading Limited (HKDTL) was launched in 2003, specializing in the retail and wholesale business in Southeast Asia.
Out of the many brands Descente Ltd. holds, we focussed on our in-house sport brand Descente, the well known French brand le coq sportif, British trail running brand INOV-8, Australian compression clothing brand SKINS; as well as popular golf brands Munsingwear, le coq sportif GOLF COLLECTION and the swim wear brand arena. Currently, HKDTL operates 20 retail stores around Hong Kong, with more exciting expansion plans underway. We are hoping that in the near future, HKDTL will bring a whole new look to the Hong Kong sports apparel market.
Furthermore, HKDTL actively sponsors many well known celebrities and various kinds of events throughout the year. In 2013, almost 40 sports events were sponsored, including Venetian Macau Open, SOGO Open, HK Seniors Amateur Close Golf Championship, Hong Kong Junior Close Golf Championship, MSIG HK50 RACE and le coq sportif Hong Kong Tour (Cycling). HKDTL is always actively involved in the promotion of local sports.